Payment Plan Options:
1. Payment-in-Full – due on or before June 5 or December 12 (semester) with no additional processing fee. Credit card, check or electronic check may be used. A convenience fee of 2.85% will be charged for all credit card payments.
2. Two Payments – one payment on or before June 5 and one payment on or before December 12 with a $210 installment fee added to each of these payments for a total of $420. Credit card, check or electronic check may be used. An additional convenience fee of 2.85% will be charged for all credit card payments.
3. 10 Monthly Payments – payments begin July 2020 and continue through April 2021. An installment fee of $75 is added to each of these payments. Credit card, check or electronic check may be used. A convenience fee of 2.85% will be charged for all credit card payments.
Purchase of the Tuition Refund Plan for $300 is recommended for all payment plans.
TUITION REFUND PLAN
If purchased, the Tuition Refund Plan will refund 60% of the unused portion of the paid tuition should you decide to withdraw your student from school for any reason, and 75% will be refunded if the withdrawal is for medical reasons. The Tuition Refund Plan is optional unless it was made a condition on your student’s contract.
PLEASE NOTE that accounts must be current on 8/15 for student(s) to begin school. Any tuition refunds after 8/15/2020 will be subject to the terms of the Refund Tuition Plan. In addition, accounts must be current on 12/15/2020 in order for student(s) to return to school in January.
Failure to meet the selected schedule of payments will give Arete certain rights which may be executed at Shelton’s sole discretion including:
1. The right to withhold official and unofficial transcripts.
2. The right to withhold diplomas.
3. The right to withhold grades, credits, and all other educational records.
4. The right to prevent students from attending classes, taking examinations, or walking for graduation.
5. The right to prevent students from participating in extracurricular activities.
6. The right to impose probations, suspensions, or dismissals.
If you have any questions regarding the payment plans, please contact the Business Office at 573-268-2135.
We appreciate the opportunity to educate your student and look forward to an outstanding year!